Safety Before Tomfoolery
At Batson River Brewing & Distilling, we want every person who walks through our doors to feel as safe and relaxed as possible. Given the recent rise in Covid cases in our area, Batson River will temporarily be requiring masks and proof of vaccination for all ages 16+, in an effort to keep our staff and guests safe, healthy and happy. These protocols will be reevaluated when we feel we are on the other side of this.
Until then, please bring a mask, your vaccination card, and a little extra positivity the next time you stop by to make these strange days as enjoyable as possible. We appreciate your understanding.
If you’d like to address this with our team. Please feel free to email us directly at email@example.com
Don’t feel like dining in? We’re happy to offer takeout services at both locations!
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Our Temporary Vaccine Policy
Batson River currently accepts the following
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- A digital image of the CDC card
- An official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered
- A digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and date administered
- Or, a letter, digital image, or report from a health care provider, pharmacy, or vaccination site establishing proof of COVID-19 vaccination
At this time we are only accepting vaccination cards
At this time we are requiring vaccinations to dine at Batson River for those ages 16+
Yes, standing room is still available, please be prepared to wear a mask when not seated/drinking
You can still order from our bar and enjoy your cocktail in the back bar space of Portland, as well as upstairs in both locations