- This event has passed.
CLASS: Prohibition Cocktails
March 5 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$50
Join us for an afternoon of mixology, sipping, snacks, and fun with our cocktail classes in Portland Maine. This week’s class is Prohibition!
It’s time to learn the basics of mixology with a class that features traditional cocktails from the Prohibition Era. You’ll learn the fundamentals of cocktails and what makes a balanced beverage. We’ll shows you a variety of techniques including building cocktails in glass, stirred cocktails, and methods of shaking and straining. Come out of this class with the confidence to craft your own custom cocktails having learned the fundamental techniques!
During this class, our bartenders will walk you through the following –
- Mint Julep (be prepared for your Derby Party!)
- Last Word
- Snacks! We’ll have a charcuterie tray available for grazing during the class
- All materials that you need to craft a cocktail
- Recipe cards to take home
- The drinks you make are yours to consume!
PRO TIP: Snag a reservation in the restaurant after class! (We’ll have snacks available during class)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, but all skill levels will have fun attending!